Migrantbook was founded in 2018 and is for protecting refugees and immigrants as the local people creating a better place to live.
Migrantbook based on five goals:
- Enforce international and environmental laws in support of refugees and immigrants.
- Welcoming refugees and immigrants into the host country and helping them to contribute to the economy and the environment.
- Helping and assisting the immigrants and refugees to adapt themselves to the host country.
- Inform local nationals about the needs of immigrants and refugees in their home country.
- Help refugees to return to their country when it is possible and in their best interest.
To achieve these goals, we need immigrants and refugees, as well as local nationals, to work and cooperate.